Friday, September 5, 2014

Stacking the Shelves - September 6, 2014



Stacking the Shelves is an awesome meme hosted by Tynga's Review.

Bloggers share the books they've received, bought, borrowed - and I collect more and more books for my 'must acquire' list.

This week I spotlight books I've received for review in the last two weeks:
My haul this week is so big that I'm going to flash some covers here.































Let me know what you think in the comments! What covers do we love? Any that you hate? Are you reviewing any of these titles as well? Anything you're particularly excited to see here? Seen a very well written review for any of these and want to share the link? Shoot me some comments!

1 comment:

  1. I see that we both got some of the same books. They all look fantastic. Great stack of books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete