Saturday, April 12, 2014

A to Z - K (2014)

I'm doing the A to Z Blogging Challenge this year. The basic idea is to blog nearly daily with each day representing a different letter of the alphabet. My entries will be short and book-related.  




K is for...

Kindness!

This is more about blogging book reviews than about books specifically. Tonight I visited a bookstore and I noticed several books on the shelves in hardcover and fancy paperbacks that I have had the opportunity to review recently or that I have upcoming. It put a little spring in my step, I'll admit. 

So today I want to acknowledge the *kindness* of the authors and publishers who have generously shared ARCs and review copies with me. I realize that it's all part and parcel of the marketing process, getting the word out about these books and such, but I hugely appreciate the opportunity each book provides.

That's all for today!




No comments:

Post a Comment